Sunday, March 28, 2010

My First Time

Hubby was away in Sandakan for "cheng meng". So, I decided to bring the kids to Brunei to visit my brother since I have not seen him for quite some time.

Well, this is my first time drive down to Brunei by myself. It was an 2 hours plus journey and about 5 hours driving in total. It was a day trip and I was not tired maybe I was too excited.

My brother proposed to stay overnight but I need to be back in the evening as my part time helper was in my house to help with the laundry and ironing. Imagine, I folded 3 full baskets of clothes (for 8 days clothing from my traveling) and I really need her to iron the clothes as soon as possible.

Both kids are excited too. Seem that they're still in their holiday mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie