Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taiwan- Day 8

We had few hours free and easy in the morning before heading to Taoyuan Airport. Hahaha....it was the first day I had a relaxed morning in the past 8 days, no rushing, kids woke up slightly late and had a relaxed morning breakfast. Mom and aunts all woke up very early and wanted to grab the last few hours shopping time. Si lai....

Well, I brought my kids to walk around the places near to our hotel after our good breakfast at Starbucks. Some of the sales persons asked us whether we are returnee from oversea. Hahaha...they thought we are Taiwanese return from abroad for holiday. Maybe they saw kids and I speak in English and Mandarin, "mix -mix"




my aunt with our tour guide, a very soft spoken Taiwanese lady and have been a wonderful tour guide. She is in her 60's but doesn't look like her age. That's why people said Taiwanese ladies know how to groom themselves well





di di had the chicken drumstick from his doting grandma. My mum has been a great help to me minding one of them when I was busy with another one. Besides, two of them are well liked by the elders as both are very well behaved throughout the holiday




dad strolled di di around the airport while waiting for the tour guide to help with the check in




mum, dad,kids and I


Bye Bye Taiwan, I will definitely come back to visit you next year!

p/s: hubby and I planned to bring the kids to Taiwan again next year. But this time, we will just spend few days in Taipei, makan-makan and "shopping".......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie