Friday, September 3, 2010

Mum Is Here

My mum was here since last week. I was relieved from my duty and enjoying my "holiday" temporary. My mum is the child minder , gardener and my helper at the moment. One thing that trouble her is the knee joint pain. She has this problem whenever she is staying here because she has to go up and down many times a day. She is also the type of person who can't sit still watching TV . She must find something to do whenever she is free. I think I will probably redesign the playroom downstairs to convert into a bedroom, at least she can sleep downstairs next time when she is here. I am surely miss her when she travels back to Kuantan mid of this month.

By the way, I will be driving down to Brunei with her and my two kids next Monday when school holiday starts to stay with my dad and visit my brother. This will be my second time driving down to Brunei all by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie