Friday, November 26, 2010

Cambodia Trip in January 2010 - Part I

Read the news few days ago regarding the fatal accident happened in Phnom Penh during their Water Festival. I remembered I was once stuck in the "jam" caused by human for almost 2 hours for a only 15 minutes drive from the restaurant to my home.

There were so so so many people come out from the provinces during the water festival celebration every year. I got a message from my Malaysian "kaki" who is still working there. They also couldn't believe this can be happened as the bridge is so short distance and the crowd was too big. Even the police also couldn't move the crowd before the accident happened.

As promised (so many months ago), these are the photos taken during our trip back to Phnom Penh. 


Waiting for our flight at LCCT

 Arriving at Pochentong Airport, Cambodia. I have the chance to practice my Khmer language again after 4 years.....

 The scene is very very common in Cambodia. My brother was amazed when he saw this.

This is where we stayed. Jardine Bassac Serviced Apartment.

A view taken from the Riverside. Tonle Sap


My dad jalan-jalan at the famous Russian Market- Phsar Tuol Tum Pong 

Hubby and Dad enjoyed their afternoon tea at The Shop Cafe. They served the best patti in Phnom Penh. Hubby and I were the regular customers there every weekend afternoon to "tahn char" 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie