Friday, November 26, 2010

Quick Updates

Well, I could not believe that I have not been updating my blog for almost two months. I was so so so busy since mid of October. Here is a quick updates on what have happened in our family.....

(1) We went back to KL last month for a short vacation, mainly to bring the kids to visit the Aquaria and Zoo Negara , not forgetting my shopping trip;

(2) We moved to a new place as the previous landlord wanted to dispose his properties due to migrating to Australia;

(3) Busy with my photography course;

(4) The girl's school concert;

(5) Lot of work has to be done after we moved in to the new place.

I am now slightly relieved as most of the household stuffs are well kept and arranged in a good manner. We are all settled down and kids are enjoying their new place and new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie