Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cambodia Trip 2010- Part IV

Few more photos:-

Our last day in Cambodia........


One of the tourist spot, Phsar Thymei, a.k.a. central market. the government refurbished and reconstructed the whole building. It looked real different compared to year 2006, the year I left Cambodia.



Independent Monument


The lunch we ate before leaving for Pochentong Airport. Sze Chuan Food. My favourite dish and hubs and I surely had it at least once a week while we were in Phnom Penh last time.

And because of this meal, I had a very embarrassing moment in flight. My tummy was in terrible pain (due to the spicy food) right before the flight took off. The cabin crew stopped me from going to the washroom even though I told her I really need to do my "business".  I had to hold my tummy and rush to the toilet when the seat belt sign has been off.

So, see you Phnom Penh! I am not sure when is our next trip there again. But I guess, it might be our last trip there. Dara, Susi, Samon, Assine and everyone, hope to see you all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie