Saturday, May 30, 2009

What are our plans for the long weekend.........

Next week will be Gawai Celebration here and hubby’s company is having a week long break. Coincidently, my girl is on school holiday as well. We did not travel back to KL. Sooo………what are we going to do here? Hmmm…..not Bintang Mall….Boulevard or Imperial………..(my daughter always says this..."mummy, Parkson? Not again.......") or maybe ask hubby to drive down to KB, Brunei for sushi treats??Hehehe.... Let’s see.

I was extremely tired last night…maybe participating “too actively” in my girl sports day yesterday and went into my slumber land quite early. So, I woke up around 4am+ this morning. So, since couldn’t get back to sleep, I’ll just go downstairs, turn on the Astro AFC channel and folding my clothes. A whole basket of clothes which I have accumulated over the past 2 days. Tell you, the thing I hate to do is washing and folding clothes. I would prefer cooking instead of folding the clothes, just don’t know why… Hubby offered to help but I have turned him down because I just don’t like the way the clothes being folded. Fussy woman, right? Yes, I know,I know… I am quite fussy sometimes…plus long winded…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie