Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I’m Back

Yup, it has been 3 weeks since I last updated my blog. I have just come back from Kuantan and KL and have been “捱世界”since Sunday. I am saying this because during my stay in Kuantan, I had an easy life. I do not need to do house chores as my mom will be taking care of it. I don’t even need to cook as my aunt has been cooking good meal for us. It was a real relaxing holiday.

The best thing for this trip was that our breakfast trip to Sg. Lembing. A small town with a 45 minutes drive from Kuantan town. Hubby requested my uncle to bring us there because he wanted to try out the food that introduced by 阿贤 in 阿贤人情味 on Astro. The food is delicious especially the stuffed bean curd.

For shopping, I didn't buy much for myself but I bought lots of kids’ clothing at Factory Outlet and Brands Outlet. Also eating lots of durian (even though it is already end of the season and there is no more 猫山王)

And of course the end result is my belly just like a balloon now and I got to stay on a strict diet to get rid of the extra extra fats!

Stay tune and will update my blog with the pictures taken during my breakfast trip at Sg. Lembing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie