Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Are Under The Weather……………

…….except hubby! Hopefully he won’t catch the bug as everyone in the house is having bad cough, runny nose and fever. Jia Jia was having high fever during our trip to KL and it lasted for 2 days. Her fever subsides on the day we returned to Miri. However, on Sunday, she was down with a bad chesty cough with phlegm and runny nose. I am giving her to inhale through the AeroChamber Plus with Seretide Evohaler, 2 times 2 puffs a day. I bought this when she was only 18 months as she had bad cough almost every month. As she had to use the nebuliser every time she has cough, our doctor advised us to use AeroChamber Plus on her whenever her cough prolonged.

Di-di and I couldn’t escape from the viral infection and we both caught the bug yesterday. Di-di had high fever since yesterday afternoon and it comes and goes every 3-4 hours. I even inserted the suppository early this morning at 4am as his fever was quite high. Just hope that his fever will subside tomorrow.

I just asked hubby to take plenty of water and vitamin C and hopefully he won’t get infected by us as our house is full of “germs” now!
My poor sweetie was so restless and she spent most of her time in the hotel room...zzzzzzzz....



Cheh-cheh is "kepoh" ..checking on di-di fever....I asked her whether she wants to be a doctor? She nodded and said "yes, I want to be like Jin Kau Foo (my cousin who is a doctor in Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital, Kuantan)


Di-di was so restless till he lied on the mattress for the whole day....In fact, Jia Jia is a very caring cheh-cheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie