Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Self Declared Holiday

This is a backdated post.

Every Wednesday is my daughter’s “self declared holiday”. This is according to her papa. Her papa said it is just too tough for a 3-year-old girl to wake up at 7am+ every morning to go to school. She still has a long way to go. Thus, she will skip her school on every Wednesday.


Since I got a car now, I brought 2 of them go kai-kai this morning. After some grocery shopping at a nearby mart, we head to Piasau Boat Club for brunch. They enjoyed to play there more than their food. But at least they will be guai-guai sitting on their high chair when the food is served.



After our brunch, I let them running around at the playground to burn out their excess energy for a while before going home. I think my girl must be a bit exhausted because she just asked me to go home instead of going to buy some whole milk in the mart.

That’s a good thing of having another car! Mobility and freedom! Thanks, hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie