Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taiwan Trip - Day 1, Taipei

This is a long overdue post. It has been sitting in my draft folder for almost 3 months. Share with you some of our pictures taken during our holiday trip to Taiwan in March.

Our flight was at 9am+ departed from LCCT. We started our journey from Kuantan by coach and arriving LCCT around 5am+. Kids and I didn't nap and they both ran around the airport for almost 5 hours. They slept the moment the flight took off. I myself had to gulp down few cups of coffee to help me staying awake to watch them like a hawk.

Arriving Tao Yuan Airport around 4pm+ and there were two tourist guides waiting to receive us as we were traveled in a huge group (around 40+ persons)




my second uncle, mom and I having something to eat and drink at the LCCT cafe






Our first destination- Yu Ren Ma Tou. The weather was so cold and caught me by surprise as I didn't expect it was that cold. I had to take out extra clothings from my luggage to put on for the kids.

Di-di was in the stroller and been very silence due to the freezing cold weather. This picture was taken on the Blueway Wharf





After our visit to Yu Ren Ma Tou, we went to the famous Dan Sui Street to try out their street food before heading to a restaurant for proper dinner.

Jia Jia had the ice cream and tell ya, it was good experience eating ice cream in the freezing cold weather.




As I was busy trying out their hawker food, I didn't manage to snap more pictures. My dad and I tried almost the hawker food in Danshui Old Street introduced in the tour guide booklet we bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie