Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taiwan Trip- Day 2, Taichung

We arrived in Taichung around 7pm+ and the tour guide brought us to the famous night market there, Feng Jia Night Market. Tell you, I was dropped dead tired and actually hope that we could check in to the hotel asap. This is the thing that you follow a tour.

I didn't do any shopping and my dad and I headed straight to the hawker food. I ate the famous "chow taufoo" (fermented bean curd) there. Tell you, the Taiwan "chow Taufoo" much more tastier than the Hong Kong Chow Taufoo. The one I ate in Hong Kong was deep fried but I tried the braised fermented bean curd with spicy szechuan style in Taiwan. Yummmmm......best lol....It was soooo spicy yet so yummy!

Taken some of the pictures of the hawker food.




I like this BBQ Taiwan sausage. Yummy! Much tastier than the ones sell here.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie