Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taiwan Trip- Day 2, Taipei & Beitou

Tell ya, this is the first time and also the last time I would follow a group tour. Imagine, we have to change the hotel everyday, traveling from places to places. Sleep late and wake up early to grab the breakfast. But, I need to praise my kids. Really! They have been behaving very well. Very , very well during our 8 days in Taiwan. No fussing for early waking up, no fussing from travel from places to places and no complaint from traveling in buses for long hours. In fact, from young as babies (they started traveling with us as early as 3 months old), both of them proved to us that they are really "kaki" travel!



our first destination on 2nd day- Yangmingshan National Park. It is a very nice park and the air is so good there. However, on all the way up to the mountain, if you wind down your window, there is a strong sulphur smell as there are hotsprings around Yangmingshan. There are also Azaleas (cherry blossoms) in the park.Too bad as I didn't snap the pictures of these nice beautiful blossoms.



After our visit to Yangmingshan, we took the coach traveled south to Taichung. Our first stop in Taichung is Yieliu. Weather was cold that day and it was even colder as yieliu is near to the beach.







me with the famous queen head statute at the back. I didn't try to take picture next to it as there was a long, long queue of tourists waiting there.



my lil's missy in the picture with my aunt (my dad's sister). We are traveling with the relatives from my mom's side and also from the dad's side. Huge family tour hor!


After all the visiting, we stopped at Wu Jiao Chuan Ban Restaurant for lunch. It was an attractive place. You'll be amazed as the sculpture and design there were made by carved wood and stones.












You must be wondering where is the little boy. He was sleeping soundly in his stroller. I remembered I "ta pau" the food for him to eat on the coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie