Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Sweetie!



This is a backdated post. My sweetie celebrated her 3rd birthday on 3rd April. Still remembered the moment Dr. Tan brought her to me when I was in the OT 3 years ago @3.38am. Million thanks to Dr. Tan Chee Khoon for all the help given to me!

Time flies and still couldn't imagine how did I spent those bedridden days in Cambodia without a good gynae's observation. Remembered during that time, I was just praying that I could be able to past the 28 weeks at least.

We didn't have any big celebration this year. She wanted a Little Enstein birthday cake to be brought to her pre-school.

She wanted to wear a pretty dress (instead of school uniform) on that day. I have made some agar-agar for her (as she has been singing the “Rainbow” song that she learnt recently). Thanks to the recipe from My Kitchen Snippets.

Share with you some of the photos taken during their break time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie