Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Relax Morning

This is a back-dated post. I woke up late today and so, there is a bit "kelam-kabut " this morning. Luckily the boy didn't wake up early, so, manage to get my girl ready for school in a "peaceful" manner.

I am enjoying a good time sitting infront of my laptop now and sipping a cup of my mid morning coffee...wow! so goooooood! Quite relax this morning as the boy woke up at 8am just now for a bottle of milk and continue to his la la land until now. I have cooked their lunch with simple mixed vegetable soup and steam minced meat with eggs. The kids love soup so much that I have to make sure there is always a bowl of soup that go with their meal if they are having rice.

Today is Thursday, so, it is going to be a easy-to-prepare dinner day! Will be frying some pasta for dinner tonight. Preparation have been done and just need to put in everything and cook, that's it!



Here's the pix taken before our meal time. I have cooked red bean soup as dessert. My hubby likes "hong tau tong sui" very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie