Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Maid Has Gone

This a a back-dated post. I have been extremely busy since last Saturday. My Indonesian maid has gone back as her two-year contract expires. I am glad that things are going quite smoothly without maid. I'm planning to get a part timer to come and clean my house 3 times a week especially helping in doing the "heavy duty" chores (cleaning toilets, wiping windows etc). It is pretty easy to get a part time Filipino or Indonesian helper as lots of agencies here do provide this services.

One thing which I am not so used to is I got to get up quite early !( one of my weaknesses). Get things done in the kitchen and prepare the milk and get ready my girl for preschool. After that, just do some laundry and then clean and tidy up the house.

See how things going for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie