Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Next Year Plan

I"ll be having a peaceful and serenity mornings starting from next year. Hubby suggested sending his cheeky boy to playschool next year for him to be more socializing with other kids.

I think it would be hard for him and me during the first few weeks as I have a feeling that it might not be easy to drop him off at the playschool. I remembered my lil Missy only took a week to be "familiarized" with playschool and didn't cry at all starting from the second week onwards.

Hubby asked me the other day what I am going to do with the extra bonus time in the mornings. Well, I really need to think how to utilize the time. Cook more yummy food and try more new recipes are one of my plans. Enroll for a yoga class comes second. But I am sure I'll miss my little ones at times some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie