Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Choices

I read a blogger post today regarding her choice of letting go of her full time helper and she has to juggle 3 kids , 3 blogs and one online business.

First, I think it would be good if she does not employ any full time live in indon maids. All maids she employed through out the years have been giving her problems. I had experience with only one Indon maid ever since I am back to Malaysia. And it is enough. I don't think I am going to hire any live in maid anymore. But, I do hire part timer to help with the heavy duty house chores.

So, in this case, this mommy has to lower her expectation on the cleanliness and tidiness of the house. At least she can't expect her house will be "sparkling clean" like before.

I personally feel that she might be happier without any problematic live in maid. Besides, she may need around 1-2 months to get used of the "life without maid" ! I myself take about a month to get used of it.

Most important is she has to decide which is more important to her, either her online business or kids. According to her post, she has been neglecting her kids lately due to the thriving business. I personally feel that she can actually slow down a bit on her business and get a part timer to help with the chores. Things will become better when the kids grow older and more independent. This mean she has more time to pick up the business again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie