Thursday, May 20, 2010

Instilled a Good Habbit

I was quite successful on two things for the past two weeks, (i) get them ready for bed by 10pm on weekdays, (ii) get them to eat their breakfast before go to school.

Previously, they normally drink their 7oz milk when got up in the morning before heading to school. But, until recently, I want to train them to eat a simple breakfast instead of just drinking milk.

On the first 2-3 days, I can see that they really have no appetite to eat their breakfast. But, by the 4th day onwards, the first thing they came downstairs, they will automatically climb on to their highchair and ready to eat their breakfast.

So, on most mornings, I am the busiest person, prepare breakfast, get them to finish their breakfast before 7.40am, then wash them up and get them in car before 8.20am.

I drop the kids at school now because hubby got to get to the office before 8.30am and so, he couldn’t send the kids.

Even with me rushing like a mad lady but still worth it as they are getting a nutritious start for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie