Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tuna Puffs



I browsed through a mommy blogger' website the other day and came across this recipe. Since I had an oven now and I can try my hands on baking puffs for kids and hubby. My cheeky boy likes it very much because he has been fancy on all those crispy food all the time.

Verdict: The tuna puffs do not look "nice" but it is really tasty, especially when it is just out from the oven. see one missing, can't wait to let hubby tried my "produce"


Here's the ingredient you need:-

6 pieces ready cut puff pastry 10X10cm, thawed
2 hardboiled egg, cut into quarter

Tuna Filling Ingredients :
1 can tuna in olive oil, drained & mashed coarsely
½ cup grated cheddar cheese


Method:
1. Lightly grease muffin pan and line puff pastry.
2. Fill each pastry with quartered egg and tuna mixture.
3. Sprinkle the top with some cheddar cheese.
4. Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is golden and crispy.
5. Serve crispy tuna pies while it is still hot.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie