Friday, September 11, 2009

How How @ 21 months

This cheeky boy of mine will be turning 2 in three months' time. How time flies and I still remembered the day I was in the labor room when hubby told me that "lou poh, got so much hair (in cantonese)" when he saw his head crowning.

How How has increasingly "talkative" nowadays, thanks to his talkative cheh-cheh! How How's vocab has getting better and better and he is able to speak in sentences. Here's just one of our daily conversation this morning before I brought him out for kai-kai...........

how how (H2) : Mommyyy....I wan (want) go kai-kai...

mummy (M) : You want to go kai-kai? So, where do you want to go?

H2: I wan go Parkson.

m: Parkson? Why? What do you want to buy?

H2: I wan buy 大团圆....papa buy 大团圆 for di-di.

m: why? where is your 大团圆?

H2: no more...how how rosak aldi (already)

This cheeky has the liking towards the chinese new year DVD produced by Astro celebreties /broadcasters. And the person he likes most is 阿贤! He had broken the DVD into half while he played with it when he was on the potty to do his "business".

His appetite has been increasing and surprisingly good ever since he recovered from his illness. Most of the time when I was busy in the kitchen and he was hungry, he will come to me and told me that "mummy, i wan mum-mum (eat), I wan mum-mum cheese/面包 etc etc...

Just the other day when I fished out their swimming floats when doing the spring cleaning, he told me that "mummy, i wan go swimming, i wan go 泳泳.

Nowadays, whenever he said the name of the animal, he will mimic the sounds that made by that particular animal. He likes to say " dog, wow-wow!....cow, moo-moo! cat meow! etc etc....

There was one afternoon while cheh-cheh, cheeky boy and I lying on bed ready for nap, he just pop out saying.."ouch! painful!" . That was because his cheh-cheh accidentally sitting on his leg. What surprise me is that he said it so clear that I thought it was Jia Jia saying it.

He can pronounce words correctly like watermelon, jambu, yogurt, banana, grapes, toilet, table etc etc. He even call out our neighbors' name i.e. kaka Dina, ko ko Fa-di-an , aunty poh-poh correctly.

This cheeky boy has been learning real fast and I am amazed that he has learnt quite well in his daily conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie