Saturday, September 5, 2009

Quick Updates

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Most probably it was because I am still in my holiday mood a.k.a. laziness since coming back from Kuantan and KL. The other thing is the school holiday is over and I am tied up with the kids and housework.

Our landlord wanted to sell his two units of double storey semi detached house. So, it means we might be moving anytime. If we are looking for a house, most probably I would like to rent a single storey semi detached house as it is easier to manage when come to house chores. One of my hubby’s colleagues suggested us to buy a house instead of renting one. But we do not plan to settle down in Miri, hence, we do not have any plan to do so.

I am “maidless’ now (it has been 5 months since our maid left) and am hiring part timer 3-4 times a week. We are paying RM500- RM600 monthly for the part time maid. So, my relatives ask us why not take a full time live-in maid which may cost the same but will be able to help me all day round instead of just few hours a day. Yes, when sometimes I am tired and hence frustrated in getting the laundry done etc etc ( which mean I spend less time with the kids as most of my time was busy busy doing house chores), I might think that getting an extra help is wonder! But when think of the possibility of getting a not-so-good one, I might just pull my “hand break”!

Tell you this, one of my hubby’s colleagues has an Indonesian maid who never washed the cars, owning a hand phone, have boyfriend and get a day off a week. I am really amazed how he manages the maid this way and yet does not get any troubles.

Another one was that the maid complaint that she has stomach ache when the whole family come back from KL (the maid stayed back in Miri). So, his wife took her to seek consultation with doctor and only found out that she has UTI. They questioned her and she admitted that she had sex with the garbage collector (MPK man) …and not only once! He and his wife didn’t know when did the maid brought the man come in to their house to have the “quickie”! Well, it is not easy to get a good helper nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie