Friday, September 11, 2009

Potty Training Di-Di

How How has been diaper free since 3 weeks ago except during nap time and bedtime. I put diaper on him when we go shopping but still bring him to pee in the toilet. Besides, he also tells us he wanted to pee when we go kai-kai (even with diaper on).

Here’s the sort of “diary on potty training” him:-

1st Day- Tuesday

I have chosen the best day to start off our potty training session with di-di. He wet 3 sets of underwear from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm. A good try! I put diaper on him in the evening as I have quite exhausted that day.

2nd Day- Wednesday

Di-di has been really good and he only wet 2 underwear during the day. There was one incident where he already pee in the potty and I went back to the kitchen after putting his pant on to do some cooking. Then, about 15 minutes later he came in and told me …”mummy, shee-shee again”, I then put him on the potty again and he pee inside it. Bravo, boy!

3rd Day- Thursday

No accident today. He has been doing very well. But, I just have to remind and ask him every 30 minutes on whether he needs to pee. Let see how his progress is tomorrow.

4th Day- Friday

Di-di said …. “ mummy, I want shee-shee” . I am on sky high when he told me that this morning. And from then onwards, whenever he needs to pee, he says the same thing. Bravo di-di…another day without any accident! Guess he has mastered the skill of peeing in the potty! Most important, mastered the skill of telling us when he needs to pee!

Besides, he has also poo in the potty and knows when to inform us when he has the urge to do his “business”!

Di-di, mommy is very proud of you!

This photo was taken last year when we were in KL for holiday. This is one of the photos that I like most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie