Friday, September 11, 2009

Strawberries Oh Strawberries


I think I won't be buying strawberry anymore, I mean not from here in Miri. I didn't notice the strawberries here were selling at a very expensive price until I went to Carefour and Jusco during my recent trip back to KL.
Can you guess how much is a punnet of strawberries here? RM22 at departmental store and RM28 at the wet market. It is darn expensive! No wonder there were once a blogger mommy commented that it is expensive.
Do you know how much it was selling in West Malaysia? It is only RM8.99 for a small punnet and RM16.99 for a big one. It has the same label and packing and come from the same country!
So, will you buy a punnet of it when you know you are being charged that high?
Tell you, I ate lots of them while I was in Kuantan and KL because I know I will not buy any strawberries while I was here. At least not at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie