Sunday, April 4, 2010

Back to School......

Jia Jia will be going back to school tomorrow and marked the end of her 2 months long holiday. I think she would probably cry because she has been resisting to go back to school whenever I raised the "back to school" topic. I might ask hubby to send her tomorrow as I know she dare out cry if her daddy drop her off at school.

As for the little boy, He is supposed to start his playschool tomorrow but he has tummy upset since evening and I need to postpone it until he gets better.

This weekend is the first weekend hubby and us spent together ever since we were back from Taiwan. He went back to Sandakan for Cheng Beng last weekend.

I need to hit to slumber land now as I need to get up early tomorrow to get things ready! Back to life...back to the reality........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie