Friday, April 30, 2010

What A Good Day!

Tell you, if people ask me what is the thing I can't live without, I must say PEDICURE! I had the habit of doing pedicure/manicure started when I was in Cambodia. I had it almost every week during those days because it was damn cheap there and I was working that time (clean hands are more presentable, hehehe! Plus I had two maids at home to take care of the house chores).

When I came back to Malaysia, I had my pedi/mani done once a month (it's expensive in West Malaysia) and when I came to Miri , I had it done at least twice a month (there is a salon here charging me cheaper as I am their regular customer).

So, yesterday, I booked my appointment extremely early as I need to pick up the kids from playschool at 11.30am. My pedi/mani session started at 9.45am. See, what do you think of my pedicure (nail art) and manicure ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie