Saturday, April 24, 2010

They Are Finally Settle Down

Both kids are finally settled with their normal routine. Lil' Missy didn't cry started the second week but the little boy is only finally settle with school environment started this week (3rd week).

For the past two weeks, this little boy cried the moment he was bathed and changed into the school t-shirt. He was whining all the way from our house to the school gate. Imagine, I have to bear with the noise from the back seat while driving them to school. But when hubby was the one who drove him to school, he behaved better, at least not whining like he did when I dropped him at school.

Ok, within this 3 weeks ever since I came back to Miri, I had received two "gadgets" from hubby. Firstly, that's the oven I have been wanting to get since Christmas last year. As we are just staying here temporary and there is no point to buy a big built-in oven. Besides, our kitchen space is limited, therefore, it is not advisable to get a 40L oven. So, I finally settled with this...




The Faber FE032, 32 litre Faber oven. Well, I had actually carried out some projects since last week, first was a grilled fish fillet, then a brownies (with ready mixed flour). "Outcome" are satisfying. I didn't snap any pictures of my "produce" as I do not have any digital camera right now.


Here comes the second "gadget"....tang..tang...tang...




Hubby got me the iPhone 3Gs today. He gave me a great surprise this morning by leaving the box on my dressing table. I am "learning" how to use the new gadget the whole day today. The best part is I can start taking clear pictures of my kids and my new dishes with the iPhone 3 Gs.

Thanks hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie