Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jia Jia's Progress

My little girl has been reluctant to go to school since Monday. It was the first time I saw her crying ever since she attended Kindergarten in January. Even on her first day to Kindergarten, she was so calm and steady and she didn't even cry. I think it must be long holiday that turn her into a lazy bum bum! Hopefully she will be better next week.

I was informed by her teacher that she was lagging behind too. Almost one term left behind her peers. Hopefully the teacher does not put pressure on her in order to catch up with others. I feel that it was just too early to start a barely 4 years old kid on those "suku kata".

I should better do some extra work with her at home to brush up her alphabets and bahasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie