Friday, April 2, 2010

Just Another Conversation......

My daughter and I was talking about something while I was driving them to a grocery shop to buy juices. Out of sudden, she started on the below conversation with me.........

Jia Jia : Mommy, next time aa, when I grow up ha, I come out to work.

ME: How about mommy?

Jia Jia: Mommy go shopping lor...

ME: But mommy is not working, who give money to mommy to spend?

Jia Jia: I give you lor.... ( she likes to put a "lor" to every sentence nowadays). When you get old, I bom bom (bathe) for you...I change your baju, I wipe you. After that, I on the TV for you. And mommy, ha, I bring you go shopping....and I also sleep with you...

Hahahah...this is exactly what I did for her everyday...

It is so sweet to listen to what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie