Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sand Art

As usual, we went for our normal routine on most Saturdays- window shopping at Bintang Mall after lil Missy finished her ballet lesson. When we reached there, hubby went to the phone accessories shop to get my new "gadget" a leather cover.


There is a sand art shop next to the phone shop and lil' Missy kept bugging me to bring her to do some sand art. Well, I have promised her since last week that I will bring her out on a weekday night, just the two of us (poor di-di has to stay home with his papa), doing some girls' thing (shopping, having snacks and accompany her to do some sand art thingy). But I have yet fulfilled my promised until this afternoon.

Since I have to wait for the shop owner to get my phone nicely wrapped, I just brought her over to do the sand art.


Here's the photo captured by hubby using my iPhone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie