Thursday, April 8, 2010

Coffee Morning

I had a pleasant morning today!

I was invited by my hubby's colleague's wife for a coffee morning. She had catered mee jawa and other kuih muih. Her friends came over and all of them were expatriate in Oman last time. They are all "old mothers" and their kids are all grown up already. It was nice chatting with them and I even pick up my son early and joined them again for second round makan-makan.

I think it has been a long time I didn't had such a "free" time to enjoy my breakfast while chatting around in such a relax mood!

I have been enjoying my "toddler free" moment in the morning since Monday as di-di was in playschool for 2 hours starting this week. So, I do my house chores in peace and also preparing lunch in peace . I would be going back to pool next week, at least I can go swimming 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie