Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brunei Trip- Dinner at i-Lotus

Hubby celebrated his birthday last Friday and my brother treated us a steamboat buffet at i-Lotus.

At the entrance of the restaurant. Jia Jia with Ee (my niece).

DIY ice kacang.

Hubby with di-di. di-di was busy the whole night playing with the utensils on the table and walking around the fish pond.

di-di happy posing with mommy.
Jia Jia with kau foo (uncle)

The thing I like best that night was the riding with my brother. Kor (brother) gave me a ride on his scooter. I remembered the last time he sent me around in his kap chai (small bike) was about 20 years ago when he needs to pick me up from school as my mom was admitted to hospital for an operation.

Ee brings the cake out for the birthday "boy"!


Darling, best wishes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie