Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Visit To The Nursery



I brought the kids out in the afternoon to get some rose plants as my little girl begging me for roses.In fact, I would also like to add a few new pots of plant to my garden too.

it looks like they have a new found playground!

The weather is good and they had a good time there. I used to visit this nursery every time I want to get fertilizer or pots or have some "problems" with my plants to obtain the "professional advice".
So, this little two kiddos are "well-known" there. Even the lady boss asked me to bring the kids to "play" there when we are free. They got a bunch of rambutan and two pretty roses this time! I have actually stopped the gardener to pluck the flowers for them as I do not want them to do the same to my flowers back home.

Hubby starts complaining the other day as he said he's been seeing new plants to my "collection". Well, in fact, I have been thinking to give some pots of plants away as I am afraid no one help to take care of it next year when I'll be away for 3 months on vacation. Hope that a new neighbour will be there to my rescue as my ex-neighbour had moved to Brunei early this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie