Friday, October 9, 2009

Old Folks’ Street, 美 里 的 老 人 街



Most Mirian called this street as the "old folk street". 98% of the people “nyam char” here are the elderly.

All this while, hubby and I have been calling this place as Chinatown but only recently we’re being told that it is named as老 人 街.

My daughter attends her ballet class every Saturday and her ballet studio is just located nearby. Besides, there are a few shops which I find quite interesting as these are the old type of kedai runcit and it is interesting to see the stuffs there.

I’ll take the one hour time to explore the place while waiting for my little one finishes her lesson.
I think there are still a lot more places and things to explore in Miri. Off course I haven't been to the Mulu Cave yet! I will definitely go there once both kids are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie