Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our Plan for This Weekend

This Friday will be the public holiday here and we plan to drive down to visit my brother in Brunei. Off course we would like to bring the kids to Jerudong Park for a fun night. But heard that they are now collecting fare for entrance to the park whereas it was free entrance 13 years ago. Wow, it means it has been 13 years since I last visited the place.

I remembered that when I was in college years, during semester break, I will go and get myself a ticket and hop on the plane the next day when the semester break starts and fly to Brunei to visit my father and my brother. It was like a normal thing I do during the year end semester break.

Well, I am sure the kids will be very happy playing at the park. Let's hope we could make it there this coming Saturday night.

Besides, we'll be celebrating hubby's birthday in Brunei and we'll indulge ourselves at Escapade. I must bring the camera this time and take a few snapshots of the dishes that we ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie