Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This Week Challenge

Well, I should better off starting an exercise regimen now as my bicycle tyre at my belly has slowly convert into a lorry tyre. I will kick start my regimen this week by doing brisk walking at least 3 times a week for 30-45 minutes at the Bulatan Park. I was being told that some people go there as early as 4am+. Anyway, as Miri is just like Sabah, 6am here is like 8am+ in West Malaysia!

It is either I get up early to drive there for a good 30 minutes walking and then heading home to get my girl ready for school or being there in the evening after hubby comes home from work to take over the kids. See which way works better for me. I am doubt I could get up as early as 5am+ !


Anyway, bought a pair of nice Adidas running shoes last weekend and hope this pair of RM199 shoes will be fully "utilized" by me. Hahaha.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie