Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blame it On.........

..........Beyond the Realm of Conscience! The hottest Hong Kong TVB series. Hubby bought the series on Friday last week. I have been watching it since weekend until my lil' Missy complaint mommy have been watching TV too much worrr.........

So, this is ME now...with sleepy panda eyes..Even my part time helper asked me this morning what had happened to my eyes. I must have looked like a zombie??? She had just last seen me on Saturday last week. Only a few days lack of sleep ended up with such a " huge impact consequences"! See, age is catching up. I remembered I can just easily beats those days with lack of sleep during my younger days. Thanks god, my girl's school holiday will be starting from Friday this week and I can wake up slightly late every morning starting from next week to RECHARGE MY BATTERY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie