Thursday, December 3, 2009

Things To Accomplish This School Holiday

Tomorrow will be the last day of my girl's pre-school and she will be going to "BIG SCHOOL" next year, Level 1 in the kindergarten. Times flies and I still remembered the first day she attended pre-school 1.5 years ago. Di-di will follow suit as he'll be going to the same pre-school as her cheh cheh next year.

Talk about school break, I have so many things which I planned to do it this coming school holiday such as:-

1) Potty trained di-di at night. See how far he can do it. He has been almost diaper free during day time, except he wears disposable at nap time. We tried not to wear him diaper during "kai-kai" time and no accident occurs. Means he is ready to go 100% diaper free.

2) Checked around whether there is any swimming lessons for lil' Missy. She likes water and I think it is another good exercise for her apart from ballet.

3) Do some minimal decor with the kids (they like Christmas, just like me) for this coming festive season.

4) Plan to buy an oven to do some baking and learn to do cupcakes.

5) Ready the list for packing as we'll be going to Cambodia in January next year. I will not be back to Miri so soon , only after my Taiwan trip in March 2010. Means kids and me will be away for almost 2 months + and I need to figure out what to bring home.

6)Re-arrange the house and do a "mini spring cleaning". I try to keep all household items to minimal as I know hubby will not have much time to clean the house during my absence.

7) Shop for Christmas presents.

List goes on.........and see how far I can accomplish on the above seven "agenda'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Lilypie